I served as the VP of Communications at Agloves and wore a lot of hats. Some of the things I worked on include:
- Creative direction for all promotional materials, video, photo, POP, web, social…etc.
- Design and creation of promotional materials
- UI/UX and wire frames for 3 full site overhauls
- SEO development and maintenance (we had nine of the top ten searches for “touchscreen gloves” etc)
- POP conception, development, manufacturing
- Brand strategy
- Social strategy
- Digital personality
- Trade show organization, booth decoration, logistics, and also ran the booths
- Video production
- Video casting
- E-blasts for customers
- Developed promotional coupons throughout the year
- Tracked site analytics
- Tracked ROI for various, simultaneous promotions/coupons
- Daily deals
Here are some screen shots of things I worked on:
Web design, UI/UX
I was the creative lead director and UI/UX lead on three web site overhauls. This included wire frame development, communication with designers, photography and visual development of site, as well as SEO.
Package Stuff-ins for delivered product
These were seasonally based. We attempted to give our customers something they could get excited about when they opened their package. [/project]
Daily Deal Sites
I utilized daily deal sites to seed our market and create buzz as the winter season rolled in. Used this tool in a powerful way to save marketing budgets (in fact add to them!) and get the word out about product.
Seasonal Promotions and Coupon Codes
I was in charge of strategically running coupon codes and promotional sales throughout the year in both the U.S. and Europe. Often this dovetailed with a cultural item such as a holiday or major political change.
I was in charge of developing original, fun content to populate our website, social spheres and keep our brand fresh.
Sales tools, documents and collateral
I developed several of our sales tools or communications pieces from conception, copy writing, printing, and distribution to key sales associates or distribution channels.
I served as the creative lead director in product packaging. This is a Point of Purchase sign developed as a tool for in-store sales. Jacob Midgett was our primary graphic designer.